Dubstep Intro? Dubstep Intro?

Interesting!

I like the synths and the way you EQd them! I think it would be a very appropriate intro. Right after the intro then, I would suggest dropping out the synth and pound the beat out with some bass (which you said you knew how to do) Nice work! Return the favor?
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/398597

Give me Love Give me Love

Go Analog!

Um, this is great! I honestly feel like I'm listening to Boston with those perfect guitar harmonies or possible Kansas with those unique vocals. The form is great, solos work, beats all go well together.
The only thing is that you could find a melody to use and then simply alter it every 8 measures so you have something for anybody to remember. And when you do figure out that melody, isolate it and make a point of it because on this track, the volume seems to be the same all the way through.
Please return the favor on my song, Shadow In The Dark, thanks!

The Last Road The Last Road

Did you know...

Boston was the first band to popularize the sound of multiple guitars at once. I think this song does excellent justice to that style. I'd love to hear more drums though, maybe bring them up in the mix. A touch of keyboards/synth pads in here also would make this so cool. Please return the favor and comment on my song, Shadow In The Dark. Thanks!